Under a mountain of debt?
Average dollar amount of student loan debt for Class of 2016 graduates.
Number of student loan borrowers under the age of 30.
Percentage of millennials that have insufficient funds to cover a $500 emergency.
Common Frustrations Surrounding Your Money and Debt
Lack of Knowledge
A Fun Life Takes Money
Get Serious About Your Money Goals
Confidential Budget Coaching Done Online
As your dedicated budget and debt-free coach, I am here to provide support and tools to help you reach your debt-free goals. Our conversations are completed online, and in private. Think of me as your virtual money confidante to get your money organized. Do you want to get serious about your money goals or not?
- Discuss in confidence your financial woes and wins
- Plan out each month with me as your accountability partner
- Stay on track with online coaching calls
- Share a virtual beer when you reach your milestones
Budget Coaching Packages
Who it’s for: Millennials who need someone to hold them accountable to their money goals. If you feel like you can’t get ahold of your finances and more money seems to go out than going in, I help you build a budget that you feel confident in. I keep this casual as cashmere–we talk money and sip beers virtually!
Budget Bootcamp for Two
Who it’s for: Couples who are ready to put on the boots and work shoulder-to-shoulder on their finances. Learn who is the spender and the saver and how you can work together as a team to overcome debt and take charge of your money.
Group Budget Coaching
- “Student Loan Debt in 2017: A $1.3 Trillion Crisis.” Zack Friedman, Contributor. Forbes. https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackfriedman/2017/02/21/student-loan-debt-statistics-2017/#6de651a65dab
- Report on the Economic Well-Being of U.S. Households in 2015: Education Debt and Student Loans. Federal Reserve. https://www.federalreserve.gov/econresdata/2016-economic-well-being-of-us-households-in-2015-education-debt-student-loans.htm
- “This is Why Millennials Can’t Have Nice Things (or Save Any Money).” Quentin Fottrell, Personal Finance Editor. Market Watch. http://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-is-why-millennials-cant-have-nice-things-or-save-any-money-2017-06-26