If you feel like your credit card debt is overwhelming, you are not alone. In fact, over 20% of the Debt Free Millennial private Facebook Group is dealing with credit card debt. Facing your debt can feel like going up against the Monstars from Space Jam, which is why I’m here to show you how to create a plan around credit card debt.
🤔 Main Topics of Discussion in the Video:
- Understand that the feelings you’re experiencing are valid. You can dig yourself out of this hole!
- STOP using your credit card…That’s how you got into this mess
- Cut out the fat: Take care of what you NEED, leave the Netflix and restaurants behind (for now.)
- Find a way to raise that income. Get a second job if you’re struggling to pay for necessities.
- Talk with your credit card company about possibly lowering the APR
- Figure out what your plan of attack will be for paying off debt
The road ahead will be tough, but I’ve got your back! With a proper budget in place and tools to stop using your credit card, you can set in motion progress on your debt free journey.