We are introducing one of our favorite beers in this episode of Beers & Budgeting – Oatmeal Cream Stout by Tallgrass Brewing Company! This month we discuss traveling to Montana on a budget, how we track vacation expenses and an update on running totals for our other savings goals.
Oatmeal Cream Stout by Tallgrass Brewing Company
- We are under budget for restaurants, fun and shopping. For shopping we actually had negative expenses!
- We rocked our groceries/Costco budget!
- The Treat Yo Self fund is coming along nicely. We have another $100 saved!
- Our net gain of over $350 went toward our vacay fund!
- We went over our gas budget. We decided to increase our gas budget, since we have been frequently going over.
- We are uncertain how much Acorn is helping us make money compared to other options.
Let me know how your summer budget is going in the comments below!