If you’re anything like me, you love to travel. Like, you live it, breathe it, count down the days til you’re airborne to a warm, salty destination–like Cabo. Not my armpit. Gross.
A lot of financial experts out there encourage a scorched earth approach to getting out of debt. That means you take zero vacations until you’re debt free.
Traveling is a non-negotiable for me. I have to have it, and when I thought about the challenges of paying off debt and traveling, well, challenge accepted.
I recently took a trip to Las Vegas which is historically known for its ability to drain people of their wallets and actually found that it has become very budget friendly.
Watch the video below to get the scoop on Las Vegas budget travel tips so you can do Sin City on the cheap! You’ll learn:
- How I saved $50 on two tickets to a burlesque show
- What are the cheapest websites to book a hotel
- How to use search filters in Yelp to find great restaurants
- Two budget friendly restaurants in Las Vegas
- Cheap ways to enjoy Las Vegas and indulge in a good cocktail
How many of you have traveled to Las Vegas? I’d love to know in the comments what your tips and tricks are so we can all live it up and keep money in our wallets.
Learn How to Pay Off Debt By Putting A Budget In Place